Rooms101.com Promotional Vacation Package Details & Terms and Conditions:
Congratulations, you're top of the class! You understand what huge savings you receive from special promotional vacation packages! Thank you in advance for allowing the resort developers and Rooms101.com the opportunity to extend their great vacation offers to you and allow you to enjoy a first class, graduation vacation deal of a lifetime! Direction maps, room vouchers and all the information you will need to travel will be provided in your official confirmation paperwork.
(Your Official Confirmation is sent out before your arrival by email and follows your Itinerary, do not leave home without it!)
For those travelers who are attending a resort featured promotion presentation. Here are the terms and conditions to be advised on:
Rescheduling and Changes Policy:
- Rooms101 does not set the terms and conditions at any of the resorts and vacation clubs offering the promotion . all terms and conditions originate at the resort and vacation club and are subject to their object and their discretion to change .
- Participants must attend the full resort sales presentation with no other obligations. Sales presentations may last from 90 to 120 minutes depending on the resort.
- One of the participants must meet the age restriction for their touring location. (Typically, the age requirement is 25 years of age, however, some resorts require the participant to be a minimum of 28 years of age.)
- Participants must be gainfully employed full-time or retired and meet a household income requirement set by the resort. (Typically, the annual income requirement is $50,000.00, however, some resorts require at minimum annual income of at least $75,000.)
- Two forms of ID are required for check-in at the presentation: Valid government-issued photo identification AND a valid major credit card. A check/debit card with Visa or MasterCard logo is NOT a major credit card.
- Participants that are married or cohabitating: Both partners must be traveling together and attend the presentation together (co-habitating and same-sex couples must provide proof of same address.) Single participants eligible at most, but not all touring locations.
- All participants must be able to read or write fluent English.
- Some offers exclude certain countries, states, or cities to be eligible for the promotions.
- The sales presentation takes place on a day during the vacation stay (except day of arrival and day of departure). Package gifts are received after successful completion of the sales presentation.
- Participants that have toured one of the featured resort developer's properties in the past are not eligible.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or for use with another vacation ownership week. Only one promotional package per family, group or friends vacationing with same, similar or adjoining arrival and departure dates.
- Since the terms "All Inclusive" can represent many combinations and options that are travel related, each individual package offered shall determine what is included with the specific package. It is the travelers responsibility to know the options of each purchased package, all of which will be verified in writing on all related travel documentation from the original receipted itinerary to the checkin travel voucher.
- Some of our resort partners have different conditions that will, in some cases, result in the traveler having to be provided accommodations in a resort that fits the traveler's conditions.
- Rooms101 holds no discretion over the eligibility requirements for participation in the presentations. If Rooms101.com believes that the terms and conditions of the package are not being met, we reserve the right to cancel any package before the arrival date.
- Rooms101.com is not responsible for any purchases made for your vacation outside of the purchased promotional vacation package - this includes but is not limited to: airfare, transportation, park or event tickets, guided tours, etc. Any questions please contact Rooms101.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Packages with Theme Park Ticket Dollars: Unused Theme Park Dollars have NO redeemable value. Pricing shown on ticket sheet are estimates and are subject to change.
- Failure to meet the aforementioned qualifications or choose not to attend the sales presentation during their vacation will result in a charge back of $200 plus the cost of the package price and any or all of any offered tickets in original package deal.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: No refunds will be given for no-shows, early checkouts or unused nights.
- In the event that the resort developer has determined that your selected travel dates have become unavailable, Rooms101 reserves the right to offer substitute accomodations of equal or greater value if such accomodations are available, or issue a full refund of the amount paid to Rooms101 excluding any fees that incurred for previous reservation modifications.
Rescheduling is free the first time. You MUST reschedule 14 days prior to arrival date or whatever date is located on your Itinerary (30 days for homes). Your second and subsequent rescheduling request will incur a $50 processing fee. Please note that if you don't give us at least the number of business days noted on your Itinerary (usually 14 days prior to arrival or 30 day for home rentals), our cancellation policy will apply. (See Below) Changes to an existing reservation must be made before the given date on the Itinerary, which is usually 14 days before arrival.
To reschedule call us at 1-800-870-6691, (Press 2) or email us at email@example.com. If calling after office hours or emailing, please make sure to include:
- your name
- your reservation number
- the original date of arrival and departure
- your new date of arrival and departure
Requests cannot be guaranteed, but every effort will be made to fulfill them. Rooms101.com is not liable for any information left on our voicemail.
We understand that sometimes your travel plans change. We do not charge a change or cancel fee. However, the property that you have reserved imposes the following penalty to its customers that we are required to pass on: Cancellations or changes made Prior to 14 days of the reservation are subject to a $50.00 USD penalty, 8 to 13 days prior to the reservation are subject to a 50% of the hotel reservation, 7 days or less of the reservation are subject to a 100% of the hotel reservation, The property makes no refunds for no shows or early checkouts. Any cancellations or changes must be received in writing via US Mail to Customer Care 801 W Granada Blvd Suite 303 Ormond Beach, Fl 32174.
On any reservations on homes Cancellations or changes made Prior to 45 days of the reservation are subject to a $100.00 USD penalty, 1 to 44 days prior to the reservation are subject to a 100% of the home reservation.
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF A VACATION OWNERSHIP PLAN.