The Dominican Republic makes up 2/3 of the Carribean. And with about 800 miles of beaches to explore, get a crispy tan, and take a nice splash from, there is no limit to the experience you have on the Dominican Republic beaches. There are diverse, secluded areas, a perfect place for your romantic getaway. Not to mention, there is not one piece of trash on these beaches, even when over 6 million people a year make the Dominican Republic beaches a part of their summer adventure. Clear, warm waters make your time relaxing in a natural, feel good way that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Three Great Puerto Rico Vacation Tips
- How To Spend Halloween In Gatlinburg
- Halloween in Pigeon Forge
- Punta Cana Dominican Republic Vacation All Inclusive
- Dominican Republic Vacations For Single Men
- Is the Dominican Republic Good For Vacation?