Discount SeaWorld® Orlando Florida Tickets SeaWorld® Orlando Florida is a world class marine adventure park. The park is over 200 acres of thrilling animal encounters, fun and exciting shows, and rides for the whole family to enjoy. More than 80 million people have experienced the thrills of SeaWorld® Orlando. SeaWorld® is divided into four lands for your enjoyment. It is a large entertainment complex devoted to Earth’s oceans and the array of life that inhabits them. Rides such as “Kraken” and “Journey To Atlantis” twist, turn, and drench guests with unpredictable thrills, while incredible animal encounters include killer whales, dolphins, manatees, polar bears, penguins, sea lions, stingrays and so much more. SeaWorld® Orlando is a vacation of a lifetime and can be yours for a discounted rate, available only from Rooms101.com.
Enjoy the popular SeaWorld Orlando Attractions:
Key West at SeaWorld® Orlando Florida
Key West at SeaWorld is over 5 acres located near the entrance to the theme park. It is designed to resemble Key West, Florida. Guests may feed and touch dolphins in a tropical lagoon with rolling waves at Dolphin Cove, which features a sandy beach and an underwater viewing area; feed stingrays at Stingray Lagoon; and view endangered sea turtles such as loggerheads at Turtle Point. For your enjoyment live bands play and there are many shops and eateries grace the streets of Key West at SeaWorld.
Shamu’s Happy Harbor
Shamu’s Happy Harbor is a paradise for children with a 4 story playground of nets, slides and a water maze. It is also home to fun rides for the children: Shamu Express (a kiddie coaster), Jazzy Jelllies, Swishy Fishies, Sea Carousel, Flying Fiddler and Ocean Commotion.
The Waterfront at SeaWorld® Orlando Florida
The Waterfront, is the newest section of the park, and resembles a seaside Mediterranean village. A lively complex full of specialty shops, eclectic eateries, attractions and live entertainment. Here you can also ride the Sky Tower Ride.
The Clydesdale Hamlet is adjacent to the Anhauser Busch Hospitality Center. Here you can walk through the stables and see the splendid Clydesdales. This is an adventure you don’t want to miss.
- Kraken, a floorless roller coaster.
- Journey to Atlantis, a boat ride with roller coaster elements themed to the mythical Atlantis.
- Shamu Express, a junior roller coaster with cars themed as Shamu.
- Sky Tower, 400-foot tall rotating observation tower, built in 1973.
- Sea Carousel, a carousel themed with caricatured marine mammals and fish.
- Jazzy Jellies, a tea cup style ride that lifts up and spins controlled by riders with a disk
- Swishy Fishies, a teacups ride themed as fish.
- Ocean Connection, a rockin’ tug ride.
- The Flying Fiddlera kiddie crab themed free fall attraction
- Pirates’ Net, a play area with nets and fun things.
- Manta, flying roller coaster ride.
- Wild Artic, jet helicopter simulator