Vacation Packages from
$139 Gatlinburg | 4 Day 3 Night | Fall Specials Vacation Getaway | Westgate Resort | 1 Bedroom Suite
WESTGATE RESORT – 1 BEDROOM LUXURY SUITE
With a focus on family, Gatlinburg Fall Specials Vacation Packages offer everything you need to enjoy a few days of fun and excitement. Starting with as low as $139 for a 4 day 3 night stay, this Fall Specials vacation package also includes opportunities to enjoy a wide variety of attractions in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, including trips to the Ripley’s Aquarium, Comedy Barn, Dollywood or Hoot N Holler Dinner Show.
Enjoy an incredible Fall Specials Vacation Getaway at the Westgate Resort® in Gatlinburg, TN for 4 days and 3 nights.
We offer vacations at WHOLESALE pricing, so call us now and we will build you a custom vacation package that can save you hundreds of dollars $$$
Your Discounted Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge , TN Family Fall Specials Vacation Getaway Includes:
- Westgate Resort ® only $139 for 4 days and 3 nights
- 1 Bedroom Luxury Suite
- $50 dining certificate |CLICK HERE for details!
- Heated Pool
- Use of hotel amenities
- Additional Nights available for a low discounted rate.
- BOOK NOW! Call 1-800-749-4045
- Surcharges may apply on certain weekends or holidays
- Layaway this Fall Specials Vacation and Book your vacation NOW! CLICK HERE for Vacation Layaway details.
- Contact us for more information
This rustic mountain retreat sits on 70 acres in the heart of the Smokey Mountains and adjacent to the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. With the amazing views, …
This rustic mountain retreat sits on 70 acres in the heart of the Smokey Mountains and adjacent to the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. With the amazing views, variety of onsite amenities, beautifully decorated guest rooms, and the Serenity Day Spa and Wild Bear Falls Water Park, Westgate Resort and Spa® has something for everyone. This is a perfect place to spend your next family Fall Specials Vacation or family getaway.
Most of the spacious suites at Westgate Resort and Spa feature mountain views, fully equipped kitchen, whirlpool tub in the master bedroom, sleeper sofa, fireplace and washer/dryer. The resort also offers a variety of food venues, which include the award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill and a full bar service lounge, the Mason Jar. There is also the Smoky Mountain Marketplace, open 24 hours, offering guests the onsite convenience of purchasing groceries, sundries, souvenirs, freshly baked goods, daily lunch specials, sandwiches and salads.
- Two Heated Outdoor Pools (seasonal)
- Two Hot Tubs
- 24-Hour Fitness Center/liandgt;
- Small Fenced Dog Run
- Trolley Service to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- 24-Hour Smoky Mountain Marketplace
- Concierge Service
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Rentals
- Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Serenity Spa by Westgate
- Activities Program – (Sample resort activities include water aerobics, parent/tot swim lessons, bingo, scavenger hunt, ice cream social, fishing trips, face painting, arts and crafts, live entertainment and much more.)
- Pet Friendly – A $75 nonrefundable deposit is required at check-in. If there is no damage upon check-out, the deposit will be returned. A separate $80 nonrefundable cleaning fee is required at check-out. One cat or dog allowed under 60 lbs. There are breed limitations. Guests with service animals will not be charged any of the above fees.
Things To Do In Gatlinburg, Tennessee
From Dollywood, Wonder Works and the Dixie Stampede to Zip Line tours and Horseback riding, Gatlinburg vacations offer fun for all ages making it the perfect vacation spot year-round.
See more things to do in Gatlinburg! Click here to see a page filled with picture galleries of fun things to do while your on vacation in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!