Vacation Packages from
$399 ( All Inclusive ) | Las Vegas | Thanksgiving Getaway Deal | 3 Days 2 Nights | Caesars Palace Hotel And Casino
THE CAESARS PALACE HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
I’m thankful for every moment. ~ Al Green
Express your gratitude to your loved ones this Thanksgiving season. Here is the Best Las Vegas Thanksgiving Vacation deal at The Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino on the internet! Spend Thanksgiving Vacation at the most prestigious Las Vegas Strip resort in the world – Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino for 3 days and 2 nights for only $399.
This Las Vegas Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino, Thanksgiving Getaway Deal Includes:
- 3 Days and 2 Nights at The Las Vegas Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino
- Additional nights at a low discounted price!
- Use of hotel/resort amenities
- The Rooms101.com Travel Teamwill work with you and find the best flight deals to Las Vegas
- Surcharges may apply on certain weekends or holidays
- Layaway this vacation and Book your vacation NOW! CLICK HERE for details.
- BOOK NOW! Call 1-800-749-4045
- CLICK HERE reserve your nights at the Caesars Hotel and Casino Hotel and Resort!
- Contact us for more information
The Las Vegas Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino
Caesars Palace offers 3,348 guestrooms in five towers. Sitting areas are furnished with chaise lounges, upholstered armchairs, and coffee tables. Amenities include high-speed Internet access (surcharge), laptop-compatible safes, minibars, and multi-line phones. TVs offer pay movies and Internet access (surcharge) via wireless keyboards.
Caesars Palace offers 3,348 guestrooms in five towers. Sitting areas are furnished with chaise lounges, upholstered armchairs, and coffee tables. Amenities include high-speed Internet access (surcharge), laptop-compatible safes, minibars, and multi-line phones. TVs offer pay movies and Internet access (surcharge) via wireless keyboards. In addition to two casinos, entertainment options include entertainers such as Bette Midler in the Colosseum (surcharge), a floating barge lounge with live nightly music, and several nightclubs with DJ music.
Extensive dining choices include two steakhouses, a 24-hour café, a buffet restaurant, Japanese and Chinese restaurants, Serendipity 3, the New York City landmark eatery, and fine-dining venues from acclaimed chefs Guy Savoy, Bobby Flay, Wolfgang Puck, Bradley Ogden, and Jean-Marie Josselin.
The 4.5-acre Garden of the Gods features four outdoor pools and two over-sized spa tubs. The on-site health spa, Qua Baths and Spa at Caesars Palace, features lavish Roman baths and an Arctic Ice room, and provides therapeutic massage and skin treatments. An expansive fitness center is available.
- Internet access – high speed
- Cable/satellite TV
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Internet access – surcharge
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Massage – available in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Electronic check-out
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway beds
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Smoking rooms only