Vacation Packages from
Halloween Puerto Rico Vacation Package
This Halloween, take your family on a spooky vacation with this Halloween Puerto Rico vacation package. Spend your Halloween in Puerto Rico with your family and have the best time swimming in the warm Caribbean waters, and basking in the sun. Go on a few tours and excursions and get to know the history and culture of the island.
Surprise your tastebuds with bold Puerto Rican flavors and spices at local restaurants by trying a totally new dish! Sip on a cool drink as the sun sets over the ocean. Explore the white sand beaches of Isla Verde, one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico.
Come stay with us at the ESJ Azul Resort for four days and three nights for only $199! The ESJ Azul, is located just footsteps from the beautiful beaches of Puerto Rico. In fact, the waters here were the inspiration for the name Azul. At the new ESJ Azul, you can even enjoy the large swimming pool complete with a children’s pool and playground. On another note, the resort is approximately 15 minutes from San Juan airport.
This deal includes 3 nights plus breakfast daily for up to 4 people per room, 2 drink vouchers for 2 free drinks, free parking for up to one car. Accommodations are for up to 2 adults and 2 children. Taxes and resort fee due from traveler upon arrival, 50.00 per reservation.
Driving Directions from San Juan airport:
- When leaving the airport, take the first exit (it will be towards your right, sign says: Oeste Isla Verde-San Juan), keep to the right for approximately a minute (two tenths of a mile), then take the next exit (sign: Loiza-Pinones, state road #187) and continue for another minute (about two-tenths of a mile). Exit at Isla Verde Ave (solo road 37). At the 2nd traffic light, make a left. Approximately a minute and a half later (about three-tenths of a mile) towards he right you will see an entrance, that’s ESJ Azul.
Tour Check in:
- Direct guests to check in for their tour at the sales check in desk located in the lobby of the resort.
- Guests can purchase discounted tickets to area attractions after their tour from gift desk.
Check In: 3:00pm
Check Out: 10:00am
- Isla Verde Beach
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Fitness Center
- Game room- video games, pool table, ping pong
- Cielo Lobby Bar
- Cueva – gourmet coffee, sandwiches, cold drinks, wine and much more.
- Mar restaurant – full service serving breakfast and lunch
- Art Gallery
- Bingo and family activities
Additional nights $155 per night (5 nights total maximum stay)
What To Expect For Your ESJ Azul Resort Stay
Welcome to are our newly remodeled Studio Deluxe rooms! These new renovations include beautifully decorated in our new Azul colors with either a king-sized or two full-sized beds. This isn’t your typical Studio as each oversized room has its own galley kitchen. These kitchens are fully equipped with new cabinets and countertops, garbage disposal, a full size microwave, stove and even a refrigerator with an ice maker. Our newly remodeled bathrooms offer more open space! With beautiful new tile, modern vanities, bathtubs and an adjacent 5-foot closet with safe. Enjoy your morning coffee on the 12’ long balcony with either an ocean view or garden view.
All rooms have terrace with ocean or garden view!
- Fully equipped kitchen/kitchenette
- Full size refrigerator/ice maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary wireless internet (available in public areas and is available for a charge in guest rooms)
- In room safe
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Must See Attractions On The Las Vegas Strip
- Orlando Florida Vacation Package On A Budget
- Experience SeaWorld Adventure Parks On Your Orlando Vacation
- Vegas Timeshare: An Awesome Birthday, Every Time
- Universal Orlando Vacation Packages Offer More Thrills At Lower Prices
- Save Money While Living Your Dreams With Vacation Specials